Schedule Your FREE Care Assessment Today!
We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
During your care assessment, our Care Coordinator will work with you on the first step: developing your personalized and comprehensive care plan.
This initial meeting allows us to identify the level of care you require. Based upon this assessment, we match you with a caregiver who is best fit to provide you with the individualized, compassionate care you deserve.
Whether your loved one is at home, in hospital, in rehab or in facility, we've got you covered! We bring our expertise to create a Custom Care Plan for your family. The Right Choice Home Care provides solutions to the challenges you face when trying to maintain your independence in your own home. We serve clients of all ages and varying health care and living needs. Whether you need assistance just a few hours a week or full-time, we’re here when you need us. Our in-home care services offers:
• Religious Service, Birthday reminder, Letter / e-mails, Craft / Scrapbooking
• Play Cards, Bingo, other games
• Watering plants, Garbage disposal, Answer Door, Go to Mall / Movies
• Read books / talk, …and more…
Daily Activities Assistance
• Bathing, Breakfast, Laundry, Light Housekeeping
• Errands, Grocery, Library, other travel, Meet friends, Events.
• Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Feeding
• Wake-up,Light walks, Tuck-in
• MedicationReminder / Pick-up …and more…
• Alzheimer, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's
• Hospice Support Care …and more…
About Right Choice Home Care
When your loved one needs care, you need to know that they are safe. With many years of experience out in the field and behind the scene with operations, Right Choice Home Care offers quality care for your loved one. We can provide non-medical services for those living at home or in a facility, and anyone recuperating from surgery who may need support to maximize their independence in the comfort of their home and communities while making it affordable.
Licensed, Insured and Bonded