Dementia Live In Caregiving
24/7 Live In Home Care by a Certified Dementia Agency
Schedule Your FREE Live-in Care Assessment Today!
We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
During your care assessment, our Care Coordinator will work with you on the first step: developing your personalized and comprehensive care plan.
This initial meeting allows us to identify the level of care you require. Based upon this assessment, we match you with the 24 hour caregiver who is best fit to provide you with the individualized, compassionate live in home care you deserve.
Overnight Home Care
24 Hour Home Care Services
The Right Choice Home Care provides solutions to the challenges you face when trying to maintain your independence in your own home. We serve clients of all ages and varying health care and living needs. Many of our clients require 24-hour care, whether it is palliative care, respite care, or dementia care, we are able to care for your loved one 24 hours.
Live In Caregiving services or live in-home care services are beneficial to those who need dementia live in-home care or 24 hour home care services. Right Choice Home Care provides these services to dementia sufferers and anyone in need of:
Often we provide overnight home care services to seniors affected by:
• Dementia: People with dementia have been known to wake up in a confused state and wander around aimlessly. They will typically feel at ease when seeing their caregiver’s friendly face. At Right Choice, we are certified dementia and Alzheimer's practitioners, bringing skill and care to your loved one.
• Post-Surgery: Recovering from surgery takes time and can be an arduous process. There’s often pain and discomfort, making sleeping difficult. Our private duty caregivers can help them get into bed, get out of bed, and change positions to ensure comfort.
• Fall Prevention: During the night, the risk of falls is higher when seniors wake up to use the bathroom. Our over night home health aids will help them get there safely, preventing falls and injuries.
• Vision Loss: Many older adults have vision problems that are exasperated at night. Our 24 hour or live-in caregivers will be the eyes for your loved ones at night, ensuring they get between their bed and the bathroom safely.
Daily Activities Assistance
• Bathing, Breakfast, Laundry, Light Housekeeping
• Errands, Grocery, Library, other travel, Meet friends, Events.
• Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Feeding
• Wake-up,Light walks, Tuck-in
• Medication Reminder / Pick-up
• Alzheimer, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's
• Hospice Support Care
• Certified Dementia Practitioners
About Right Choice Live In Home Care
When your loved one needs care, you need to know that they are safe. With many years of experience out in the field and behind the scene with operations, Right Choice Home Care offers quality care for your loved one. We can provide non-medical services for those living at home or in a facility, and anyone recuperating from surgery who may need support to maximize their independence in the comfort of their home and communities while making it affordable.
Licensed, Insured and Bonded